Monday, September 5, 2011

Loving it

I made it through my third day of Medifast and I feel pretty good. I was really hungry the first day but drank lots of water to fill in the gaps. Yesterday and today I've been mildly hungry and forgot to eat one of the meals *gasp* Imagine, me missing a meal, haha.

Anyway, today I went out for dinner and had grilled chicken and some spinach. I was a little nervous about going out so soon after starting my new plan, but I was in control and made good choices. It was nice having a 3-day weekend to have a chance to eat on plan at home for a few days before doing this at work. There are several people at work doing Medifast (MF) and they keep a single serving blender at work. I bought a Magic Bullet yesterday and think I will take it tomorrow. I made the soft serve tonight with it and it was awesome.

It's a three day week for me at work this week as I have to go out of town Friday and return Saturday night. I will take my MF meals with me and make good choices when I'm faced with eating out. I'm determined to make this work - no matter what.

We had a touch of fall in the air today. Yay! Well, let's just say it was cooler than it has been in months.

Have a great week. Make good choices! Oh, and don't forget to drink your water!

6 comments:

  1. My daughter, who lives in Austin, said people were crazed with the change in the weather. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Done Tena!
    This is wonderful.

    I use my magic bullet everyday...Dad gave it to me two years ago for Christmas and I was like "...oh thanks...?" But it's awesome! Very useful. I'm asking him for another one this year! :D

    Keep it up! I've been heading in right direction lately too...A lot of good changes in the Fall air for us!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it for sure - there is a change in the air!
    Good job on the plan and the water!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fall is approaching fast here as well. The acorns are dropping like acorns. I hope you do well on Medifast. I use something similar to a magic bullet for my protein shakes. (shoot me!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Hello! So good to hear from you. I lost touch. Congrats on maintaining this medifast. Keep it going! I have high hopes for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there!!!

    No post since Sept. 5th.....I hope things are well with you! Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete